struts-user mailing list archives

From "John Menke" <j...@eagleinfosystems.com>
Subject RE: Expresso, Tiles and Multiple Controlers
Date Fri, 01 Feb 2002 17:35:10 GMT
Cedric,

I am trying to do the integration by combining the two servlets using the
ExpressoActionServlet as my template.
All I did was take all the methods you had in the ActionComponentServlet and
pasted them into the ExpressoActionServlet code.  I also added several
imports that were not in the ExpressoActionServlet code.  Going to try and
compile and run it now.

Is this too simplistic?  Can it work?

-john