struts-user mailing list archives

From "Ashish Mahajan" <ash...@hotmail.com>
Subject Error with Recent Nightly builds
Date Wed, 06 Feb 2002 15:24:36 GMT
Hi I am getting following error message.I am using struts recent nightly
build with tomcat 3.3.  Please let me know if anyone has any idea as how to
fix this.  OR if it is a bug?

log4j:ERROR No appenders could be found for category
(org.apache.commons.digeste
r.Digester).
log4j:ERROR Please initialize the log4j system properly.
cannot load servlet name: validator:
com.wintecinc.struts.action.ValidatorServle
log4j:ERROR No appenders could be found for category
(org.apache.commons.digeste
r.Digester).
log4j:ERROR Please initialize the log4j system properly.

-Ashish