struts-user mailing list archives

From "Ashish Mahajan" <ash...@hotmail.com>
Subject Recent Nightly Build ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException
Date Tue, 12 Feb 2002 14:55:37 GMT
Hi,
   I get this error once in a while.  I think it happens first time when
session is being established.   If you have some solution please let me
know.

Thanks in advance

Ashish Mahajan

2002-02-12 09:54:06 - ContextManager: Error reading request, ignored -
java.lang
.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException
        at org.apache.tomcat.util.URLUtil.normalizeURI(URLUtil.java:270)
        at
org.apache.tomcat.core.ContextManager.service(ContextManager.java:750
)
        at
org.apache.tomcat.service.http.HttpConnectionHandler.processConnectio
n(HttpConnectionHandler.java:213)
        at
org.apache.tomcat.service.TcpWorkerThread.runIt(PoolTcpEndpoint.java:
416)
        at
org.apache.tomcat.util.ThreadPool$ControlRunnable.run(ThreadPool.java
:501)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:484)