struts-user mailing list archives

From "Knoll, Zach" <Zach.Kn...@sothebys.com>
Subject RE: Struts "gotchas"
Date Tue, 12 Feb 2002 18:43:30 GMT
what would be even better is if this whole forum can be made into a group on
deja.com. This way your inbox wont get clogged and you have googles amazing
search capabilities at your disposal to search the forum for previous emails
on your subject.

-----Original Message-----
From: Keith [mailto:keithbaconstruts@yahoo.com]
Sent: Tuesday, February 12, 2002 1:26 PM
To: Struts Users Mailing List
Subject: Re: Struts "gotchas"

When I search the archives the good bits can be lost among the rest.
I'm (slowly) writing a site to let people type in messages & problems & what
the solutions are. Better than a mail archive because people can edit their
old
posts & an admin can clean it up. Is this a feasible idea?
K.

the postmaster at postmaster@sothebys.com.

www.sothebys.com