struts-user mailing list archives

From Ian Beaumont <IBeaum...@categoric.com>
Subject RE: Nesting Tiles within each other problem
Date Fri, 22 Feb 2002 13:46:40 GMT
I access it by going to "/myPage.do".  Here is an extract from the
struts-config.

    <action    path="/myPage"
               type="com.categoric.criticallogistix.client.DoFirst"
                scope="request" >
      <forward name="success"              path="/top"/>
    </action>

DoFirst is just
import org.apache.struts.action.*;
import javax.servlet.http.*;