struts-user mailing list archives

From Steve Earl <ste...@Infogain.co.uk>
Subject RE: Implement HTTP and HTTPS in a safe, flexible, and easily main tainable manner
Date Mon, 25 Feb 2002 18:07:36 GMT
Steve,

Have been using your implementation of ssl today and am pretty impressed.

I have got one question though.

One of the jsp's I've got is made up of several frames within a frameset -
so
no body tag. Putting your ssl tag set to "secure" within the <frameset>
didn't seem
to make the page use ssl. On a redisplay of the page, forwarded from an
action
which had parameter="secure" then the page was encrypted so an easy
workaround would
be to view the jsp through an action.

I wondered if you were aware of this....or have I got it totally wrong!!

regards
steve

__________________________________
Steve Earl

InfoGain Limited, 23-25 Marlow Road, Maidenhead, Berkshire SL6 7AA, UK
email: stevee@infogain.co.uk
Tel: +44 (0)1628 580 600
Fax: +44 (0)1628 580 610
Mobile: +44 (0)779 026 3645

Disclaimer:  Neither this e-mail nor any attachment places any legal or
contractual obligations on InfoGain Limited. Any reproduction, disclosure or
dissemination beyond the intended addressees is strictly prohibited save for
the legitimate business purposes of InfoGain Limited and its clients or
partners.