struts-user mailing list archives

From "Lilavois, Daniel" <DLilav...@tradepointsys.com>
Subject Newbie question: 2 synchronized lists on bean...
Date Fri, 15 Feb 2002 16:44:14 GMT
Hi,
I have a form bean with 2 lists populated via a database call...One is an
array of addresses JavaBeans, the other is an array of customers
JavaBeans...The 2 arrays are synch'd in the action (e.g. customerList[5]
corresponds to addressList[5], etc.).

Now, on the JSP page, I iterate through and display the address list, but I
have it setup that each row's onClick method goes to a Javascript method and
I need it to pass a few parameters from the address, and a couple from the
customer entry...

Now, my question is how to use the indexId from the iterate tag to get to
the right entry on the CustomerList in a bean:write tag or somehow?  Thanks
in advance.

Danny