struts-user mailing list archives

From klaus.bucka-las...@ubs.com
Subject RE: help with logic:iterate
Date Tue, 26 Feb 2002 07:05:49 GMT
Hi

Maybe I completely lost the context, but as far as I can see, you haven't
wrapped the <html:text> within a <html:form> tag, right? If you just want to
output text to the HTML page you're generating use <bean:write
name="columnName"> instead.

Using <html:text> for user-input within an iterator is a completely different
story which includes indexed properties and scriptlets.

Regards,
Klaus Bucka-Lassen
aragost, Switzerland

-----Original Message-----
From: struts-user-digest-help
[mailto:struts-user-digest-help@jakarta.apache.org]
Sent: Montag, 25. Februar 2002 17:32
To: struts-user
Cc: srinookala
Subject: help with logic:iterate

I have the following snippet of code in my jsp:

<logic:iterate id="columnName" name="ParticipantImportWizardForm"
 property="columnNameList">

I get the error "No getter method for property columnName of bean
org.apache.struts.taglib.html.BEAN".

columnNameList is a collection of Strings. I can't figure out what I have to
set the name and property attributes of html:text in this case.