struts-user mailing list archives

From "Phase Communcations" <m...@phase.ws>
Subject NEVERMIND: Changing Request Parameters
Date Fri, 22 Feb 2002 12:16:00 GMT
A little more research and I find that it is not possible and that I need to
rebuild the and redirect. Cheezy.

-----Original Message-----
From: Phase Communcations [mailto:mail@phase.ws]
Sent: Friday, February 22, 2002 5:08 AM
To: Struts Users Mailing List
Subject: Changing Request Parameters

I am forwarding from one Action to Another. I need to tweak the request
parameters. Is there a way to do this?

I tried to set the reqest value by calling the FormBean and set it from the
action. But, it doesn't carry over to the next Action. I can't find a way to
change the request parameters. Please help.

I saw some discussion on the archive. But, is pretty aimless and not very
clear.

I am running Servlet 2.2 so don't tell me about getParameterMap().

Brandon Goodin
Phase Web and Multimedia
P (406) 862-2245
F (406) 862-0354