struts-user mailing list archives

From "Jack Zakarian" <jzakar...@crossstreettrade.com>
Subject RE: [ANNONCE] Chiki version 0.24 Released
Date Fri, 01 Feb 2002 18:29:26 GMT
Thanks its there.

Jack

-----Original Message-----
From: Emaho, Ghoot [mailto:Ghoot@PETROTECHNICS.co.uk]
Sent: Friday, February 01, 2002 11:19 AM
To: Struts Users Mailing List
Subject: RE: [ANNONCE] Chiki version 0.24 Released

Sourceforge takes some time to refresh it's file list whne new files
have been uploaded. They should be available any minute now as they were
posted some time ago.

I just checked again and they are now available  (I  downloaded both
0.23 and 0.24 files successfully)  - try again is all I can say.

Thanks

Ghoot