struts-user mailing list archives

From "Jürgen Albertsen" <j.albert...@argo-tec.de>
Subject Status of 1.1
Date Tue, 12 Feb 2002 15:12:53 GMT
Hi,

we currently consider using Struts for un upcoming project and will most
definetley use Struts. However, I would like to use the 1.1 version
because of sveral features that appeal to us - mainly the DynaForm and
the updated validation cpapbilities. From personal evaluation I learned
that 1.1-dev in pretty stable and seems not to contain any showstopper
bugs. I understand that nobody can provide exact release dates or
something, but one of the folks from the Struts developer community
might give me hint whether Struts 1.1-dev is already API stable, i.e.
whether there will be major changes in package structure or even the
overall architecture that require a rewrite of our application at some
point in the future?

Thanks in advance for any help!

regards,

Jürgen Albertsen