struts-user mailing list archives

From "Samuel Judith" <samuel_jud...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: Some missing tags in tld files ?
Date Fri, 16 Nov 2001 15:39:09 GMT
thanks for answers

I ran the Struts  1.0.1 version with Tomcat3.2.1

I've download a nighly build version...

I replaced all tld files in the web-inf directory by those of the nighly
build version.
I replaced too my struts.jar.

I run my application and I obtain this message:
    java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/xml/sax/helpers/DefaultHandler

So, I add a Xerces parser and I got this message:
    Root cause:
    javax.servlet.jsp.JspException: Cannot find message resources under key
org.apache.struts.action.MESSAGE

I tested my application with Tomcat 4.01 and here is the message:
    "index.jsp" : java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/apache/jasper/JspC

Can someone help me ?

thanks
Samuel