struts-user mailing list archives

From "Steven Dahlin" <Steven_dah...@hotmail.com>
Subject classnotfound
Date Tue, 12 Feb 2002 22:50:59 GMT
I am getting an error message indicating that a class cannot be found.  It
occurs after entering a user login and password into login.jsp and pressing
the submit button.  The class that cannot be found is:
logwork.entities.Users.  I have the following structure for my app:

logwork  (the jsps reside here)

+--WEB-INF (web.xml, struts-config.xml, etc.)

      +-- classes

            +-- logwork

                 +-- entities  (logwork.entities.Users extending ActionForm
resides here)
                 +-- bo (logwork.bo.UsersBO for the business objects)
                 +-- db (logwork.db.UsersDAO for the data access)

Can anyone tell me what I might be doing wrong or how I might provide
clearer information?

Thanks,
Steve