struts-user mailing list archives

From theron.kou...@webmd.net
Subject Re: Datetime validation taglib for struts?
Date Thu, 14 Feb 2002 22:28:00 GMT

Thanks Mark for your answer.

I was just curious how most others here choose "when" to perform things
like date/numeric validation?

thanks,
Therion

                    Mark Woon

                    nford.EDU>               cc:

                                             Subject:     Re: Datetime validation taglib for
struts?
                    02/14/02 02:24 PM

                    Please respond to

                    Struts Users

                    Mailing List

theron.kousek@webmd.net wrote:

> Does there exist a taglib or a way to perform date/time validation on an
> input form WITHOUT having to use Javascript in the form?

[snip]

> I don't see any that will actually perform validation on a field after
> focus has been lost...

I don't see how you could possibly perform client-side validation ("after
focus
has been lost") without using Javascript...

-Mark

For additional commands, e-mail: <