struts-user mailing list archives

From theron.kou...@webmd.net
Subject Datetime validation taglib for struts?
Date Thu, 14 Feb 2002 22:15:07 GMT

Hi Folks:

Does there exist a taglib or a way to perform date/time validation on an
input form WITHOUT having to use Javascript in the form?

Preferably a tag library would be the way to go.    Unfortunately, all of
the date time tag libraries that I see (including the one on jakarta's
site) just print out converted dates AFTER the submission or -prior- to the

I don't see any that will actually perform validation on a field after
focus has been lost...

I guess we could create our own tag for this but was wondering if there
exists one out there already.

thanks in advance,
Theron