struts-user mailing list archives

From Dave Weis <djw...@sjdjweis.com>
Subject Re: Struts 1.1 and Tiles
Date Tue, 19 Feb 2002 15:52:18 GMT

On Tue, 19 Feb 2002, Cedric Dumoulin wrote:
>   Do you use appropriate ComponentActionServlet and
> TilesRequestProcessor (if Struts1.1) ? If not, specify the first in
> web.xml and second in struts-config.xml. Check tiles-doc or
> struts-tiles example to know the syntax.

Sorry to be dense, but I can't find an example anywhere. This is what I
have in the web.xml action:
<servlet-name>action</servlet-name>
<servlet-class>org.apache.struts.tiles.ActionComponentServlet</servlet-class>

I can't find where to specify TilesRequestProcessor, searching the list
archive didn't find any hits for that string.

>   If you write modified ForwardAction, I will make it available in the
> distribution.

Once I figure out how to get this going, I probably will.

Thank
dave

--
Dave Weis             "I believe there are more instances of the abridgement
djweis@sjdjweis.com   of the freedom of the people by gradual and silent