struts-user mailing list archives

From Henry Lu <z...@umich.edu>
Subject RE: iterate tag usage
Date Tue, 12 Feb 2002 20:17:22 GMT
Thanks for your info! Do you think the following will work?

<logic:iterate id="regList" name="RegForm" property="listVector">
<bean:write name="regList" property="listVector"/>
</logic:iterate>

   private Vector listVector;

   public VectorString[] getListVector()
   {
      return listVector;
   }

Thank you again!

Henry Lu
MCIT                                            phone: (734) 936-2063
University of Michigan Medical Center           fax:   (734) 763-4372