struts-user mailing list archives

From Henry Lu <z...@umich.edu>
Subject RE: iterate tag usage
Date Wed, 13 Feb 2002 13:03:36 GMT
Thanks all. My code works now. But I have one more question:

when i use <logic:empty or <logic:notEmpty, I got error:

No such tag empty in the tag library imported with prefix logic

Could you tell me how to make it work?

Henry Lu
MCIT                                            phone: (734) 936-2063
University of Michigan Medical Center           fax:   (734) 763-4372