struts-user mailing list archives

From "MARK NICHOLS" <DHSV...@dhs.state.il.us>
Subject Software Requirements Specification document templates
Date Wed, 06 Feb 2002 13:48:02 GMT
All -

I am working in a new initiative for my client to develop an enterprise
web application using Struts. As this project is piloting new (to the
client) technologies they want a complete SRS document as an example for
future development projects.

Does anyone have or know about a freely available set of document
templates that would be useful for documenting the various artifacts
that are designed, created and maintained in a Struts applications?

I would prefer Word format, but I'll take anything I can get. =)

Thanks,

/\/\ark