struts-user mailing list archives

From "MARK NICHOLS" <DHSV...@dhs.state.il.us>
Subject [Off Topic] Using Struts with WebSphere Studio Application Developer 4.0
Date Fri, 08 Feb 2002 14:07:56 GMT
Hello,

I am new to struts development (I've only been lurking in the list for
5 days) and I noticed some members seem to be using IBM products, or at
least have familiarity with them. I realize that my questions about
getting struts installed and working with WSAD 4.0 are not germane to
the group as a whole. However, if some kind soul on the list, who has
been down this path before, would e-mail me directly I do have some
questions about getting the example application installed and running,
as well as installing and using the documentation WAR.

best regards,

/\/\ark

- mark h. nichols
- par-ti-tion Software
- mark at partitionsoftware dot com (always)
- dhsv022 at dhs dot state dot il dot us (currently)

"Ooo. They've got the Internet on computers now." - Homer Simpson