struts-user mailing list archives

From "MARK NICHOLS" <DHSV...@dhs.state.il.us>
Subject RE: <html:link> Tag and Actions
Date Tue, 26 Feb 2002 21:00:40 GMT
Thanks.

I thought I had tried that before, but I must have had a competing error hiding the correctness
of that syntax. I'm still new to struts and I guess I don't understand all I know about it
yet. =)

/\/\ark

___________________________________
- mark h. nichols
- dhsv022 at dhs dot state dot il dot us

"Ooo. They've got the Internet on computers now." - Homer Simpson

>>> tsawyer@nildram.co.uk 02/26/02 02:41PM >>>
Try <html:link page="/testFinishReason.do">

Tim.

-----Original Message-----
From: MARK NICHOLS [mailto:DHSV022@dhs.state.il.us]
Sent: Tuesday, February 26, 2002 8:37 PM
To: struts-user@jakarta.apache.org
Subject: <html:link> Tag and Actions

I have searched the archive, and read through the documentation but I can't
seem to find how to set my <html:link> tag to point to an Action class.

Here are some code examples...

Using the <html:form/> block I can get the proper action when the submit
button is pressed.
<...snip...>

<...snip...>

However, when I try coding it with the <html:link/> block like this:

key="finishReasonTest.testLink"/></html:link>

it doesn't work. I've tried page= and forward= with equally bad results.
I'm guessing that I need to change my global forward in some way to point at
the proper action class so that the forward= would work. But I haven't been
successful in figuring out how to code that forward.

If anyone could point me in the right direction I would appreciate it very
much.

best regards,
/\/\ark

For additional commands, e-mail: