I searched the mail archive and did not find the similar question. Sorry if this has been answered before. My question is: If I have multiple forms included in a jsp, each of them has tag. How can I differentiate the errors messages for different form? For example, validation of form1 will only return errors associate with FORM1. I want the errors just to be displayed in FORM1 area. Not in both forms. I tried to use the name attribute in the tag. But I don't know how to say ActionErrors in different name instead of the name defined by Action.ERROR_KEY. BTW, I am using Struts1.0.2. Any help will be appreciated. __________________________________________________ Do You Yahoo!? Yahoo! Sports - Coverage of the 2002 Olympic Games http://sports.yahoo.com -- To unsubscribe, e-mail: For additional commands, e-mail: