Thank you. Can I use part of the nightly code for indexed form objects? What files should be replaced? I don't want my stuff to be messed up too much. It's a working application and it's working, at least. Now what I did to keep the array objects is that I used a hashtable in Action to kepp it in the session and asign each form a form id and put it into the hashtable with the array of object "user". It's ugly. and I can't change multiple user's name or password at once. I can only do delete one and add one. I want to keep the array of users in the Form, and hopefully editable. Yunming -----Original Message----- From: dhay@lexmark.com [mailto:dhay@lexmark.com] Sent: Friday, February 01, 2002 12:52 PM To: Struts Users Mailing List Subject: Re: is indexed="true" working on Struts 1.0? no. nightly build required til 1.1 released. Dave Yunming.Li%mergent.com@interlock.lexmark.com on 02/01/2002 10:19:35 AM Please respond to "Struts Users Mailing List" To: struts-user%jakarta.apache.org@interlock.lexmark.com cc: (bcc: David Hay/Lex/Lexmark) Subject: is indexed="true" working on Struts 1.0? I have an array of object in myForm, say, users. Each user has a name, a password ... I want to put these fields as and can be submited. Is there any way to do so with Struts 1.0? or I have to use Struts 1.0.1? I tried it on Struts 1.0 and got an error: ....editUser.jsp(236,5) Attribute indexed invalid according to the specified TLD Thank you for any help. -- To unsubscribe, e-mail: For additional commands, e-mail: