Hi Maybe I completely lost the context, but as far as I can see, you haven't wrapped the within a tag, right? If you just want to output text to the HTML page you're generating use instead. Using for user-input within an iterator is a completely different story which includes indexed properties and scriptlets. Regards, Klaus Bucka-Lassen aragost, Switzerland -----Original Message----- From: struts-user-digest-help [mailto:struts-user-digest-help@jakarta.apache.org] Sent: Montag, 25. Februar 2002 17:32 To: struts-user Cc: srinookala Subject: help with logic:iterate I have the following snippet of code in my jsp: .... I get the error "No getter method for property columnName of bean org.apache.struts.taglib.html.BEAN". columnNameList is a collection of Strings. I can't figure out what I have to set the name and property attributes of html:text in this case. -- To unsubscribe, e-mail: For additional commands, e-mail:

Column Name

Type