struts-user mailing list archives

From "Craig Laverty" <dlave...@bigpond.net.au>
Subject Re: ApplicationResources.properties file with XSL FO
Date Thu, 25 Apr 2002 05:51:37 GMT
You should first check out (especially if you want to serve up more than
just ApplicationResources.properties)
http://www.oroad.com/opencode/stxx/index.html

Then, if you don't think the above solution will work for you then read on.

I have been working with modifying the XSLServlet example from the article
http://www.javaworld.com/javaworld/jw-02-2002/jw-0201-strutsxslt.html  and
have added internationalization to it.  I think it is simple and not to
intrusive with struts.

I have posted my first try with internationalizing the XSLServlet.  Check it
out and see if it can help you.  Also if you have some helpful hints at what
I can do to improve it I am all ears.

http://www.mail-archive.com/struts-user@jakarta.apache.org/msg28316.html