struts-user mailing list archives

From "Jack Frosch" <jfro...@froschenterprises.com>
Subject Use of "Powered By Struts" Logo
Date Thu, 18 Apr 2002 20:10:24 GMT
I read through various FAQs about this, but didn't see anything that
specifically addressed the use of the Jakarta project logos, such as the
"Power By Struts" and the Tomcat logo.  However, the Apache license does
talk about restrictions on use of its trademark feather and other marks
belonging to Apache.

I'm not sure why a "Powered By Struts" logo would exist if the only site
that could use it is the Struts site, but wanted to ask about
restrictions on its use before using it.

Can someone point me to a FAQ or licensing statement that deals with the