struts-user mailing list archives

From Eddie Bush <ekb...@swbell.net>
Subject Very Annoyed at Struts 1.1/Tiles
Date Tue, 23 Apr 2002 22:23:24 GMT
I've gone step-by-step through the Tiles tutorial, and I continue to same servlet exception:

Can't get definitions factory from context.

Could someone please give me a heads up?  I'm almost certain I have everything set up fine,
but when I start using definitions it barfs all over me.  Has nobody else had this problem?

I've looked and looked but I see nothing helpful that would help me resolve this myself.

Thanks so much!

Eddie