struts-user mailing list archives

From Eddie Bush <ekb...@swbell.net>
Subject Re: Very Annoyed at Struts 1.1/Tiles - Nevermind
Date Tue, 23 Apr 2002 22:29:20 GMT
Man ... I've seen bad error messages - and I know there will always be those
times you have to just learn to "know" what the compiler is "trying to tell
you", but this was pretty hard to figure out:

Turns out I had pointed the 'config' initialization parameter to a
non-existant XML file.  THAT was the entire cause of the problem.

Sorry to have ... bothered? ... annoyed! ... you,

Eddie
----- Original Message -----
From: "Eddie Bush" <ekbush@swbell.net>
Sent: Tuesday, April 23, 2002 5:23 PM
Subject: Very Annoyed at Struts 1.1/Tiles

I've gone step-by-step through the Tiles tutorial, and I continue to same
servlet exception:

Can't get definitions factory from context.

Could someone please give me a heads up?  I'm almost certain I have
everything set up fine, but when I start using definitions it barfs all over
me.  Has nobody else had this problem?

I've looked and looked but I see nothing helpful that would help me resolve
this myself.

Thanks so much!

Eddie