struts-user mailing list archives

From Eddie Bush <ekb...@swbell.net>
Subject Tiles: Can't get definitions factory from context
Date Tue, 23 Apr 2002 19:12:41 GMT
Hi guys/gals,

I was hoping one of you might have a suggestion for why I continue to get the error mentioned
in the subject.  I just began 'playing' with Struts 1.1/Tiles.  My previous experience is
with Struts 1.0.2.  I just searched my mailbox (I have been receiving struts-user mail for
some time now, so I searched for an answer before sending this mail) but have found nothing
useful.

I am using the nightly build distribution:  jakarta-struts-20020417.zip

Any suggestions are most appreciated.

Thanks so much!

Eddie