struts-user mailing list archives

From "hemant" <xr...@yahoo.com>
Subject Dynamic Bean Populate on Submit.
Date Mon, 01 Apr 2002 20:23:13 GMT
Iam not aware of the enhancements in Struts 1.1b completely but would like to know if the following

functionality exists either in Struts 1.1b or 1.0.2.

Lets say, we get a collection of ValueObjects and populate the JSP by doing a vo.getXXX methods.

Since Struts depends heavily on Introspection, Is it possible that  vo.setXXX is called when
someone enters a value and submits?

This would make life a lot easier.

(Pardon me if this question was already answered, I didnt get results for my combination of
search-words )

comments please

Regards
pathangi r