struts-user mailing list archives

From Voytek.Jar...@Gunter.AF.mil
Subject RE: Anyone Using Struts with JDeveloper9i and/or BC4J?
Date Thu, 25 Apr 2002 12:19:38 GMT
Are you using Ant to build?  If so, here's an Ant target that will
pre-compile your JSPs using the OC4J compiler.  If everything compiles
correctly, it deletes the files.

<PRE>

  <!-- JSP precompile classpath -->
  <path id="precompile.class.path">
    <pathelement location="${oc4j.dir}/j2ee/home/lib/ojsp.jar"/>
    <pathelement location="${oc4j.dir}/j2ee/home/crimson.jar"/>
    <pathelement location="${oc4j.dir}/j2ee/home/oc4j.jar"/>
    <pathelement path="classes"/>
  </path>
  <!-- Pre-compile all JSPs using OC4J JSP compiler -->
  <target name="precompile" depends="compile">
    <delete dir="../jsp_precomp"/>
    <mkdir dir="../jsp_precomp"/>
    <java classname="oracle.jsp.tools.Jspc" fork="yes" dir="../jsp"
failonerror="yes">
      <arg line="-verbose -approot ${basedir}/.. -srcdir ../jsp_precomp -d
../jsp_precomp ../jsp/*"/>
      <classpath refid="precompile.class.path"/>
    </java>
  </target>

</PRE>