struts-user mailing list archives

From Edward Muller <emul...@learningpatterns.com>
Subject [Somewhat OT] Sending HTML email using struts/java/javamail
Date Thu, 25 Apr 2002 01:13:17 GMT
I have an internal application that needs to send a html email
(management choice, not mine). The application is a mini struts
application, but I need to manually format the html email using a large
string and constantly appending to it and then I send the email via
javamail.

Does anyone know of a better way?

I'd like to just pass my form bean to another jsp, get the results back
(formatted as HTML) and then use javamail to send the email...

Edward Muller - Director of Information Services
LearningPatterns.com Inc.

Mobile: 973.715.0230
   NYC: 212.487.9064 x115

Email/Jabber: emuller@learningpatterns.com