struts-user mailing list archives

From Rick Reumann <maill...@reumann.net>
Subject Re[2]: Anyone Using Struts with JDeveloper9i and/or BC4J?
Date Thu, 25 Apr 2002 16:38:39 GMT
On Thursday, April 25, 2002, 12:12:14 PM, dhay wrote:

dlc> Yeah, but any tag support?

     Just curious, do any of the IDEs have tag support for Struts?

dlc> Dave

dlc> James Holmes <jholmes612%yahoo.com@interlock.lexmark.com> on 04/25/2002 11:12:48
dlc> AM

dlc> Please respond to "Struts Users Mailing List"
dlc>       <struts-user%jakarta.apache.org@interlock.lexmark.com>

dlc> To:   Struts Users Mailing List
dlc>       <struts-user%jakarta.apache.org@interlock.lexmark.com>
dlc> cc:    (bcc: David Hay/Lex/Lexmark)
dlc> Subject:  Re: Anyone Using Struts with JDeveloper9i and/or BC4J?

dlc> I have developed a JDeveloper Addin that allows the
dlc> Struts Console to be "plugged into" JDeveloper.

dlc> http://www.jamesholmes.com/struts/

dlc> -james
dlc> james@jamesholmes.com

dlc> __________________________________________________________

dlc> http://otn.oracle.com/products/jdev/htdocs/j2ee_bc4j.html
>> Building Oracle XML Apps,
>> www.oreilly.com/catalog/orxmlapp
>>

>> --
>> For additional commands, e-mail:
>> <mailto:struts-user-help@jakarta.apache.org>
>>

>> --
>> For additional commands, e-mail:
>> <mailto:struts-user-help@jakarta.apache.org>

dlc> __________________________________________________
dlc> Do You Yahoo!?
dlc> Yahoo! Games - play chess, backgammon, pool and more
dlc> http://games.yahoo.com/

dlc> --
dlc> To unsubscribe, e-mail:   <mailto:struts-user-unsubscribe@jakarta.apache.org>
dlc> For additional commands, e-mail: <mailto:struts-user-help@jakarta.apache.org>

dlc> --
dlc> To unsubscribe, e-mail:   <mailto:struts-user-unsubscribe@jakarta.apache.org>
dlc> For additional commands, e-mail: <mailto:struts-user-help@jakarta.apache.org>

--

Rick
mailto:maillist@reumann.net

"I bet a fun thing would be to go way back in time to where there was
going to be an eclipse and tell the cave men, 'If I have come to
destroy you, may the sun be blotted out from the sky.' Just then the
eclipse would start, and they'd probably try to kill you or something,
but then you could explain about the rotation of the moon and all, and
everyone would get a good laugh."
  -Jack Handey