struts-user mailing list archives

From "Chappell, Simon P" <Simon.Chapp...@landsend.com>
Subject RE: REAL Pasty's (was RE: Announce Struts E-Book for less than $10)
Date Fri, 05 Apr 2002 21:47:50 GMT
The only REAL pasty's are the ones you buy and eat with your feet planted on Cornish soil!
:-) We have a town 8 miles from here called Mineral Point and it has a very strong Cornish
heritage (twinned with Redruth!), however the local pasty's are but pale imitations compared
to the REAL ones that I consumed back in my youth, my not so youth and on every trip back
home.

I prefer not to use parameters on my requests. I either have an add page or an update page.
This is a personal preference thing and I don't want to start a friday afternoon flame war.
In the "more objects, but simpler" versus "less ojects but more complex", I have a long history
of voting for simpler.

Simon