struts-user mailing list archives

From TRAN Binh <Binh_T...@rta.nsw.gov.au>
Subject Tag Buffer Size
Date Mon, 08 Apr 2002 00:58:37 GMT
Hi

I'm trying to write a Struts Tag extension which streams out a whole table
of data that is about 80K. The buffer size for tags is about 12K and there
is no methods that I can see to set the buffer size to 80K. The buffer ize
I'm tring to set is the JspWriter class which is what the struts pageContext
holds.

Is there any workaround for this? or is there a way to implement a different
pageContext in struts?

Regards
Binh Tran
Mobile: +61 419 643 683

IMPORTANT NOTICE:
This e-mail and any attachment to it is intended only to be read or used by
the named addressee.  It is confidential and may contain legally privileged
information.  No confidentiality or privilege is waived or lost by any
mistaken transmission to you.  If you receive this e-mail in error, please
immediately delete it from your system and notify the sender.  You must not
disclose, copy or use any part of this e-mail if you are not the intended
recipient.  The RTA is not responsible for any unauthorised alterations to
this e-mail or attachment to it.