struts-user mailing list archives

From "Paladugu, Phani" <Phani.Palad...@cingular.com>
Subject RE: Struts - html:select options Question
Date Tue, 09 Apr 2002 14:58:12 GMT
Hi Raghu,

Thanks for your response !!

I tried that already and tried it again after I received your suggestion.
It doesn't help. I spent some time on reading source code of select tag for
struts. I believe these spaces are forcibly being removed by using either
ResponseUtils.filter() or BeanUtils.filter(). I am not 100% sure though.
Also I spent some time reading w3c website. They actually suggest
using style sheets instead of non-breaking spaces. I am also exploring the
possibility of using plain html table if I can have both horizontal as well
as vertical scrollbars.

I appreciate your help!!

Thanks
-phani