struts-user mailing list archives

From James Holmes <jholmes...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Struts Console and JDeveloper 9i
Date Mon, 01 Apr 2002 18:47:15 GMT
Hi Patrick,

The Struts Console should work fine with JDeveloper 9i
RC1.  However, as Steve Muench mentioned the manifest
file entries for JDeveloper to recognize addins have
changed.  This poses a headache in the fact that if I
update the manifest file to work for RC2 it will
likely break for RC1 (unconfirmed).  I will most
likely update to the RC2 version in the next release.
Hopefully the format won't change anymore.

As to why you can't get it to work with RC1 I donīt
know.  I recommend you follow the instructions on my
website explicitly and you should have no problems.

http://www.jamesholmes.com/struts/console/help.html

If you continue to have problems feel free to contact
me directly and I can help you.

-james
james@jamesholmes.com
http://www.jamesholmes.com/struts/