struts-user mailing list archives

From Arnaud Heritier <aherit...@sopragroup.com>
Subject RE: NoClassDefFoundError - Weblogic 6.1
Date Tue, 09 Apr 2002 09:20:32 GMT
I had the same problem and reported it to the BEA support.
There's a patch that I applied and which corrects this problem.
Don't hesitate to contact the BEA support even if you are evaluating the product with a trial
download.
The support is quite competent and they have numerous patchs to offer :-)

Arno#