struts-user mailing list archives

From Andy Timm <java_co...@yahoo.com>
Subject RE: Forward after <check-login>
Date Tue, 23 Apr 2002 17:31:26 GMT
Robert - I'm doing this now, I was hoping do find a
better way to deal with parameters.  I can forward to
the page just fine, but when that page needs
parameters off the URL, it starts to get messy.
Anyone have a code snippet readily available that
grabs everything but the hostname from the URL -
including params?  Thanks again.