struts-user mailing list archives

From "emmanuel.boudrant" <b...@yahoo.fr>
Subject Re: JForms / Struts Console
Date Wed, 24 Apr 2002 14:51:39 GMT

 I agree with you, perhaps create a new project on SourceForge is the right think to do.
Personnaly, I'm working on Struts Wizard for JBuilder support only but I'm very interrested
by supporting Eclipse. I'm sure it's benefict for everybody to merge the currents projects
based on Struts Productivity Tools.
Regards,
Emmanuel

James Holmes <jholmes612@yahoo.com> a écrit : I think you present very good points
and I agree with
you. I think that it would be good to perhaps merge
the Struts Console work in with the JForms work. What
do you think Emmanuel? Perhaps create a new open
source project on SourceForge or something? Right now
a gent from Sun is looking into better integration of
the Struts Console with NetBeans/Forte. I've also had
interest from a group to integrate the Struts Console
with Eclipse.

-james
james@jamesholmes.com
http://www.jamesholmes.com/struts/