struts-user mailing list archives

From d...@lexmark.com
Subject Re: Anyone Using Struts with JDeveloper9i and/or BC4J?
Date Thu, 25 Apr 2002 15:01:16 GMT

Does it have any struts support at the moment?

Dave

"Steve Muench" <Steve.Muench%oracle.com@interlock.lexmark.com> on 04/24/2002
11:25:49 AM

      <struts-user%jakarta.apache.org@interlock.lexmark.com>

      <struts-user%jakarta.apache.org@interlock.lexmark.com>
cc:    (bcc: David Hay/Lex/Lexmark)
Subject:  Anyone Using Struts with JDeveloper9i and/or BC4J?

With our JDeveloper 9.0.2 release nearly out the door,
we are feverishly working on new features for our next
release (9.0.3).

One of these areas is making JDeveloper9i an even better
environment to model, code, debug, profile, build,
source-control, and deploy Struts applications that
work with relational databases.

A sub-part of this theme is making our Business Components
for Java (BC4J) J2EE framework even easier to plug-in as
the Model layer of a Struts application.

I'm interested in (offlist or onlist) feedback in what
troubles or triumphs people have had trying to use
JDeveloper9i and/or BC4J with Struts so that we can
fold that feedback into our next product version to
polish any existing rough edges.

Thanks.