struts-user mailing list archives

From "Chen, Dean" <Dean.C...@gs.com>
Subject RE: apache + tomcat + *.do mapping problem
Date Wed, 24 Apr 2002 12:56:59 GMT
I have sort of a reverse problem, when I use Tomcat 4 & Struts, the tomcat
log says this:
However, my struts/application works fine. Any ideas on how I can get rid of
this error?

Parse Error at line 225 column 17: The content of element type
"struts-config" must match "(data-sources?,security-roles
?,form-beans?,global-forwards?,action-mappings?)".
org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: The content of element type "struts-config"
must match "(data-sources?,security-roles?,fo
rm-beans?,global-forwards?,action-mappings?)".
        at
org.apache.xerces.framework.XMLParser.reportError(XMLParser.java:1213)
        at
org.apache.xerces.validators.common.XMLValidator.reportRecoverableXMLError(X
MLValidator.java:1851)
        at
org.apache.xerces.validators.common.XMLValidator.callEndElement(XMLValidator
.java:1495)
        at
org.apache.xerces.framework.XMLDocumentScanner$ContentDispatcher.dispatch(XM
LDocumentScanner.java:1149)
        at
org.apache.xerces.framework.XMLDocumentScanner.parseSome(XMLDocumentScanner.
java:381)
        at org.apache.xerces.framework.XMLParser.parse(XMLParser.java:1098)
        at
org.xml.sax.helpers.XMLReaderAdapter.parse(XMLReaderAdapter.java:223)
        at org.apache.struts.digester.Digester.parse(Digester.java:755)
        at
org.apache.struts.action.ActionServlet.initMapping(ActionServlet.java:1332)
        at
org.apache.struts.action.ActionServlet.reload(ActionServlet.java:795)
        at
org.apache.struts.actions.ReloadAction.perform(ReloadAction.java:119)
        at
org.apache.struts.action.ActionServlet.processActionPerform(ActionServlet.ja
va:1787)
        at
org.apache.struts.action.ActionServlet.process(ActionServlet.java:1586)
        at
org.apache.struts.action.ActionServlet.doGet(ActionServlet.java:492)
        at
FilterChain.java:247)
        at
ain.java:193)
        at
va:243)
        at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.invokeNext(StandardPipeline.java:5
66)
        at
        at
org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.invoke(ContainerBase.java:943)
        at
va:190)
        at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.invokeNext(StandardPipeline.java:5
66)
        at
org.apache.catalina.valves.AccessLogValve.invoke(AccessLogValve.java:468)
        at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.invokeNext(StandardPipeline.java:5
64)
        at
        at
org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.invoke(ContainerBase.java:943)
        at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext.invoke(StandardContext.java:2343)
        at
)
        at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.invokeNext(StandardPipeline.java:5
66)
        at
java:170)
        at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.invokeNext(StandardPipeline.java:5
64)
        at
org.apache.catalina.valves.ErrorReportValve.invoke(ErrorReportValve.java:170
)
        at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.invokeNext(StandardPipeline.java:5
64)
        at
org.apache.catalina.valves.AccessLogValve.invoke(AccessLogValve.java:468)
        at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.invokeNext(StandardPipeline.java:5
64)
        at
        at
org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.invoke(ContainerBase.java:943)
        at
:174)
        at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.invokeNext(StandardPipeline.java:5
66)
        at
        at
org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.invoke(ContainerBase.java:943)
        at
1012)
        at
org.apache.catalina.connector.http.HttpProcessor.run(HttpProcessor.java:1107
)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:479)

Dean Chen