struts-user mailing list archives

From Marcelo Vanzin <va...@rededc.com.br>
Subject Re: Struts 1.1Beta and Log4J, "No appender" Issue
Date Mon, 01 Apr 2002 18:32:17 GMT

	Could you post the part of your web.xml where the servlets are declared,
and the init() method of your StartupManager servlet, so I could take a
look at them?

	I have the same setup as you seem to have (a servlet loading the Log4j
configuration prior to the ActionServlet loading) and I never get this
error.

--
[]'s
Marcelo Vanzin