struts-user mailing list archives

From Vincent Aumont <vincent.aum...@vsl.ca>
Subject Re: Disabling Struts multipart request handling (1.1b) [Bug?]
Date Mon, 08 Apr 2002 19:30:39 GMT
> >     The config options you had in the ActionServlet declaration have
> > been moved to struts-config.xml, most of them inside the <container>
> > element.
>
>         Sorry, that would be <controller> element.

You're right, I can define a handler in the controller element but there is no
way to specify that I want to bypass all struts handlers.
I expected that setting this property to "none" would do the trick, as it was the
case for the ActionServlet parameter. I think that the person who changed teh
code omitted that feature.

-Vincent.