struts-user mailing list archives

From Marcelo Vanzin <va...@rededc.com.br>
Subject Re: *.do ---- Proof of Concepts
Date Fri, 19 Apr 2002 21:09:27 GMT
Robert wrote:
 > <action name="searchCustomer" path="/searchCustomer"
 > forward="/searchCustomer.jsp" />
 >
 > where the url would be searchCustomer.do and there are no actions and
 > no formbeans for the resulting page (searchCustomer.jsp).

	Interesting, I did not know this. But, you say that no form beans are
created. Is that so? What about the "name" attribute?

	The original poster wanted this to be able to use the Struts tags without
going through an action. But, if using this the form bean is not
created, many tags will not work. (BTW, I just checked the DTD, and it
says no action is instantiated, but says nothing about form beans).

--
[]'s
Marcelo Vanzin