struts-user mailing list archives

From Stephen.Thomp...@bmwfin.com
Subject RE: How can I get an image on the <html:file> tag button?
Date Fri, 19 Apr 2002 09:49:39 GMT
I would be interested in this also,

Thanks.

Stephen.

-----Original Message-----
From: Antony Stace [mailto:s45652001@yahoo.com]
Sent: 19 April 2002 10:40
To: Struts Users Mailing List
Subject: Re: How can I get an image on the <html:file> tag button?

Thanks mark, I am interested, please post the code.

Cheers

Antony

On Fri, 19 Apr 2002 05:33:42 -0400
"Galbreath, Mark" <Galbreath@tessco.com> wrote:

> I wrote my own tag to do this.  If anyone's interested, I'll post the code
-
> it's quite simple.
>
> Mark

For additional commands, e-mail:

Copyright material and/or confidential and/or privileged information may be contained in this
e-mail and any attached documents.  The material and information is intended for the use of
the intended addressee only.  If you are not the intended addressee, or the person responsible
for delivering it to the intended addressee, you may not copy, disclose, distribute, disseminate
or deliver it to anyone else or use it in any unauthorised manner or take or omit to take
any action in reliance on it. To do so is prohibited and may be unlawful.   The views expressed
in this e-mail may not be official policy but the personal views of the originator.  If you
receive this e-mail in error, please advise the sender immediately by using the reply facility
in your e-mail software, or contact postmaster@bmwfin.com.  Please also delete this e-mail
and all documents attached immediately.
Many thanks for your co-operation.

BMW Financial Services (GB) Limited is registered in England and Wales under company number
01288537.
Registered Offices : Europa House, Bartley Way, Hook, Hants, RG27 9UF