struts-user mailing list archives

From Rick Reumann <maill...@reumann.net>
Subject Re: [Somewhat OT] Sending HTML email using struts/java/javamail
Date Thu, 25 Apr 2002 04:20:25 GMT
On Wednesday, April 24, 2002, 9:13:17 PM, Edward Muller wrote:

EM> I have an internal application that needs to send a html email
EM> (management choice, not mine). The application is a mini struts
EM> application, but I need to manually format the html email using a
EM> large string and constantly appending to it and then I send the
EM> email via javamail.

EM> Does anyone know of a better way?

    I like to write the html page to a file. Then with the java.mail
    api you can send the file you created (something.html) as an
    attachment.

--

Rick

mailto:maillist@reumann.net

"As the light changed from red to green to yellow and back to red
again, I sat there thinking about life. Was it nothing more than a
bunch of honking and yelling? Sometimes it seemed that way."
  -Jack Handey