struts-user mailing list archives

From <Greg.Red...@alltel.com>
Subject RE: *.do ---- Proof of Concepts
Date Fri, 19 Apr 2002 18:54:43 GMT
I beleive you are correct.  Do you have a form bean that is being
populated?  If not, and the taglib is useful to you without the
controller, is there any reason for you to use the controller in this
case?  A controller doesn't really buy you anything if you have no
business logic to invoke and only one page.

Greg