struts-user mailing list archives

From Anne Racel <amra...@stuffandjunk.net>
Subject RE: Caching in IE
Date Thu, 18 Apr 2002 16:41:11 GMT
My experience is that Microsoft made that caching a bit too good, which is
great for the user, but a pain when it comes to testing code.

I assume that you've already set tools/internet options/general/check for
newer version of stored pages every visit.  Other items to try:

1) I find that using the shortcut links (from the location pulldown) or
hitting the 'back' button with always bring me the stored page, no matter
what my preferences are set to.  Manually retyping the URL sometimes gets
around this.

2) You may end up having to delete temporary internet files (tools/internet
options/temoroary internet files) in between page visits.