struts-user mailing list archives

From Dariusz Wojtas <dwoj...@myrealbox.com>
Subject RE: Caching in IE
Date Fri, 19 Apr 2002 09:43:29 GMT
Don't know if it will help with newest IE, but it worked for me some time ago,
when I experienced similar problem.

    response.setHeader("Cache-Control","no-store, no-cache,
must-revalidate, post-check=0, pre-check=0"); //HTTP 1.1
    response.setHeader("Pragma","no-cache"); //HTTP 1.0
    response.setDateHeader ("Expires", 0); //prevents caching at the proxy
server

The first line sends extended header, specific to IE.
I found that some time ago on some PHP group.

         Dariusz Wojtas